Vapage Premium E-Cigarette Manual
ELECTRONIC CIGARETTE USER MANUAL (TEXT ONLY, PLEASE DOWNLOAD THE PDF ABOVE)
Congratulations, you have just purchased the finest alternative to smoking… the Vapage E-Cigarette- the better way to smoke without smoking!
We believe personal vaporizing (or vaping as it sometimes called) is the future, free of the hazards and hassles connected to smoking. Remember to be responsible, and visit our website or call if you need help or questions about our product. Please read this User’s Manual carefully
before using the product to educate you and to keep it working properly throughout its life.
The Vapage E-Cigarette is a nonflammable electronic atomizing device that uses advanced microelectronic technology to atomize FDA approved food grade Propylene Glycol. The liquid In the Vapage E-Cigarette Cartomizer contains nicotine plus special flavoring compounds to simulate the taste of natural cigarettes. or other flavors If you choose. You can choose different levels of nicotine; we offer four levels to choose from, including zero nicotine.
Some differences between the Vapage E-Cigarette and ordinary cigarettes:
1. No ignition (fire) is required, which eliminates the dangers of fire and accidental bums.
2. There is no smoke from Vapage E-Cigarette, just a water-like vapor.
3. May be used in certain non-smoking areas, depending on local enforcement and establishment management policies.
Vapage E-Cigarette FEATURES No flame or hot ash
unlike the temperature of cigarettes, the Vapage E-Cigarette vapor is similar to that of the
human body. Vaporizing occurs between 95 and 105F. when-inhaled vapor being about 98•F
• You can choose from Vapage E-Cigarette customizers to suite your nicotine level.
• Zero – O mg nicotine per Cartomizer • Medium- 18mg nicotine per Cartomizer
• Low- 8mg nicotine per Cartomizer • High – 24mg nicotine per Cartomizer
As with most lithium batteries, electromagnetic waves (even though minute), are shielded to avoid electromagnetic radiation.
Vapage E-Cigarette utilizes high-purity nicotine, which was designed based on the World
Health Organization’s (WHO) specifications.
The ideal use temperature is from 23°F to 107°F (-SOC to 42°C)
NOTICE TO USERS
1. Please use this device property to prevent malfunction or damage to the cartridge, battery, and charger. We want you to enjoy it for a long time!
2. Replace the cartridge as the volume of vapor decreases; when a burnt flavor occurs, replace Cartomizer with a new one.
3. While using product, and the indicator light on the battery tip flashes multiple times, and there are no vapors being produced; recharge the battery.
4. The charger works in normal conditions with a voltage of AC 100V-240V5, 0160Hz. DC12-24V or USB SV.
5. Keep the Vapage E-Cigarette protected from the elements and or metal to make contact when not in use to avoid damage.
6. The Vapage E-Cigarette Is activated by air passing through a internal switch. The battery may be activated while running, hiking or motorcycle and bicycle riding, etc. Please be careful to isolate your e-cig from wind motion even while it is in your pocket.
7. The Vapage E-Cigarette is completely self-contained. It needs no lighters, ashtrays, or other things associated with cigarettes.
8. If any problems occur during the use of this product stop using it immediately. Contact
lnfo@Vapage.com, we will be happy to help you with any problems that may arise. You should never dismantle this product, as this could result in damage to the product or yourself.
1. Keep product away from high temperatures both while in use, and during storage.
2. Please keep any Vapage E-Cigarette product out of the reach of children, animals.
3. If you suffer an adverse reaction after using this product, use a lower level nicotine cartomizer, or use 0mg nicotine cartomizer. If problem persists, please stop using product immediately.
4. Keep your mucous membranes from direct contact with the nicotine liquid contained in the cartomizer.
5. Some e-cig users may experience dehydration with use. Drink plenty of water to avoid dehydration.
6. Take proper care of the charged battery to prevent contact with metal objects in your pocket, wallet, or other bags. The conductors on the battery can cause a short circuit, excessive heating,
or damage to the battery.
7. For best results, use Vapage E-Cigarette with the same schedule and frequency as you would use ordinary cigarettes.
8. Nicotine has a similar effect on the human body as caffeine, and is considered addictive drug.
Please use with caution and be aware that this E-Cigarette product contains a nicotine additive.
9. Please adhere to any relevant local laws and regulations pertaining to smoking. Currently
“vaping” is not included in most smoking bans.
10. Always unplug the charger from the power supply prior to cleaning. Never handle the charger in a damp environment.
Components Of Vapage E-Cigarette
Cigarette; the 24mnicotine Cartomizer provides similar amount of nicotine as a filter less or strong cigarette. Of course, our 0mg nicotine Cartomizers provide no (or only trace amounts) of nicotine
SCREW ON UNTIL SNUG· DO NOTOVERTIGHTEN
The cartomizer housing is a stainless steel tube, containing a heating coil (atomizer), and a fibrous wick. And the E-juice liquid (Propylene Glycol based). The atomizer Is heated to approximately 106o to 112o;as you inhale the Vapage E-Cigarette, the-juice is vaporized by the atomizer as it is drawn by the airflow.
The Cartomizer is designed as a disposable item. And should not
be refilled or re-used for any purpose. Cartomizers are available in
The Vapage E-Cigarette body (The white part of the e-cig that looks like the cigarette) Is comprised of a lithium-ion battery, a computer microchip, a threaded electric coupling, a flow meter activator, and a LED Indicator light at the end.
four nicotine levels: 0 mg nicotine, 8mg nicotine,18mgnicotine, and24mg nicotine.
The atomizers included with this Kit contain 18mg per cartomizer. This means that you will in hale 18mg of nicotine by “vaping” the entire cartomizer. This is similar to a typical
full-flavor filtered standard cigarette. The 8mg nicotine
Cartomizer provides a similar amount of nicotine as a light
The Vapage E-Cigarette employs an advanced 3.7V lithium battery. It uses a special charger, which cannot be substituted for any other lithium-ion battery or charger. The input supply voltage of the charger Is AC100V·240V,and 50/60 Hz. Attention should be paid to the rated value of the local supply voltage when traveling.
USING CHARGER INTRODUCTION:
Insert the battery Into the USB charger. Turn clockwise until snug –but do not over tighten.
2. Insert the USB charger into the supplied wall charger or your computer’s USB port. Be sure your
computers plugged in your computer may need to be ON for power to be to the USB port.
3.When the battery is inserted. The battery will begin charging and the indicator light will blink at times.
4.During the charging process, the indicator light on the USB charger light will be RED.
5. Once the battery is fully charged, the indicator light on the USB charger will turn GREEN.
HOW TO USE
Even though your Vapage E-Cigarette comes partially charged, we suggest you place battery on charger to get fully charged before use. This will in sure a long life of the battery.
2.Unpack the Cartomizer, and remove the silicon caps.
The Vapage E-Cigarette will be in stand-by state once you screw the cartomizer onto the battery. The e-cig is ready to use. There Is little to no battery drain with the cartomizer connected to the battery. Once a cartridge has been unsealed, it should be used within two weeks.
Using your new Vapage E-Cigarette is like using a cigarette; when you inhale the Vapage
E-Cigarette, the LED Indicator light at the end of the battery base will illuminate letting you know it is working. When you stop inhaling the power is automatically switched off. This returns It to the stand-by state. When In use, do not tilt upwards or you may accidentally ingest liquid, which may irritate your lips, nose, mouth, and throat. If this occurs, DO NOT SWALLOW.
Spit out and rinse your mouth out with water. If the Indicator light dims, or flashes multiple times, change to the other battery base, and charge the used battery. The Vapage E-Cigarette battery can be recharged up to 300 times before you need to purchase a new one. Actual use time of a charged battery may vary depending on your usage, but 45 minutes Is common
3. Screw the cartomizer into the battery. Clockwise rotation tighten>, counter-clock rotation loosen
Do not over-tighten. Screw together until he two pieces bottom against each other.
Cartomizer may be loosened or tightened slightly to increase or decease airflow to suit your preference.
4.Once the two components are fastened together your Vapage E-Cigarette is now ready for use.
Under heavy use. 1-2 hours Is achievable with conservative use.
On average, smokers consume an ordinary cigarette in 10.12 draws. When using Vapage
E-Cigarette, users should stop vaping after 10-12 draws. It is recommended that you wait at least half an hour before using again. This way, your use of the Vapage E-Cigarette will be most similar to smoking, and the amount of nicotine you are exposed to will be similar.
OTHER IMPORTANT NOTES:
1. Vapage E-Cigarette uses an automatic cut-off between 7 to 1o seconds of inhale pressure. You will know by the LED Indicator light flashing two times, or you feel a cooler draw of air. This indicates the e-cig has automatically shut off. It Is ready for use again after a few moments.
2. Check the contact points between the battery and the cartomizer. The coupling area may
need cleaning from time to time, as the E-liquid may collect and attract debris and buildup. If the contact area looks darkish, please clean for best performance and taste.
3. To clean battery thread area (coupling areal use toothpick or small thread needle to clean gunk out of at the top of the battery. There are 2 air-vent holes below the threads on the battery; they can get clogged, and using the toothpick or needle will clear these out. Please be careful not to damage the 0-ring on the inside of coupler. You can use a Q-tip with alcohol to get grime off the connecter, but be sure to squeeze excess alcohol from Q-tip first! After cleaning the coupling and vent holes on battery base, use a tissue or paper towel to dry completely. NEVER submerge any part of the battery in any liquid or cleaning solution, as this will damage electronic components.
1. Keep the battery away from high temperatures or moist areas while charging.
2. Do not allow the battery to contact metal to metal this prevents a short circuit.
3. NEVER attempt to take apart or modify the battery in anyway.
4. If there is a malfunction, avoid any contact with battery. If needed, rinse affected skin area with water immediately and seek medical attention, If required.
5. During charging, if battery emits peculiar smells, burns, changes color, deforms, or any other
unusual behavior during charging- unplug from the power supply immediately.
6. The initial battery charge may take up to 5 hours, after which, charging may take 1 2 hours. It’s best to charge battery overnight for the next day of use.
7. When not In use, remove the battery from the charger; do not leave battery charging for more than one day. If not using Vapage E-Cigarette for more than a few days, remove cartomizer, and store safely. You can even re-install the silicone caps on both ends of the cartomizer. This will keep components fresh and ready to use again.
This product is not designed to help you quit smoking. It Is NOT a smoking -cessation device or medical product. Vapage E-Cigarette is purely for enjoyment. We believe It’s an enjoyable alternative to smoking cigarettes. When you can’ t smoke or for when you want to smoke, but would rather not inhale the harmful ingredients traditional cigarettes contain.
HOW MANY CIGARETTES IS EQUAL TO ONE VAPAGE E-CIGARETTE CARTOMIZER? This Is an often-asked quest on. The answer depends on your own use. We typically get approximately 200 puffs or Inhales from a single Cartomizer, which Is roughly the equivalent to a pack of cigarettes. Some people get more- some less, it all depends on how you use our product. Our Cartomizers are desisted into four categories: Zero, Low, Medium, and High.
• Zero – O mg nicotine per Cartomizer
• Low -8mg nicotine per Cartomizer
Medium- 18mg nicotine per Cartomzier
• High – 24mg nicotine per Cartomizer
1. When the LED indicator light on your battery flashes multiple times while you are using it the battery Is running out of power and It needs to be charged.
2. If the vapor volume Is reduced or the taste changes (It may taste a little burnt), the
Cartomizer is empty and needs to be replaced.
3. When using Vapage E-Cigarette and it is not producing vapor, it could mean the cartomizer needs replacing, the connect on points may not be making a good connection. Make sure it is installed properly and to clean the connections and vent holes.
4. Cartomizers have a one-year shelf life when sealed. Please rotate your supplies regularly to
enjoy good performance and taste.
Note: If the steps above do not resolve your issues, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit: vapage.com for more Information about or products and all product lines.